A 3-Ingredient Light Supper—for a pre-Thanksgiving Week-night
You know it will be a food-filled, [turkey-filled] weekend, but we’re all hungry now. Along comes this miraculous, delicious, vegetarian, 3-ingredient dinner that practically cooks itself. Serves 4.
Pasta with Roast Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
• Wash, dry and quarter about 12 plum tomatoes—place in large bowl
• Drizzle with 2 tblsp olive oil then sprinkle with garlic powder (or 1 finely chopped garlic clove), dried Italian spices to taste, and salt and pepper
• Toss tomatoes to coat evenly, then spread on foil-lined baking sheet
• Roast in pre-heated 375’ oven for 25 min, until tomatoes are soft and a bit charred
• In the meantime, cook 12 oz. pasta in salted water, to desired doneness
• Drain pasta and keep warm in cooking pot
• Crumble 8-10 oz of goat cheese (or other soft, white crumbly cheese)
• Mash roasted tomatoes slightly, then stir all contents of baking sheet into warm pasta—mix gently, then fold in crumbled cheese
You’ve got dinner!
The Kitchen Hive