What makes chocolate taste like chocolate? Why vanilla, of course.
Vanilla adds great taste to a lot of things and it is SO easy to make!
- Fresh vanilla beans
- Vodka or rum (doesn’t have to be fancy)
- Jars with tops (cork, twist, whatever you’ve got—pretty helps)
- Break vanilla bean into pieces.
- Distribute vanilla bean pieces into bottles.
- Use funnel to pour vodka or rum into the bottles
- Place bottles in window and leave them for a month and you’re done!
You can redistribute the vanilla extract into pretty small bottles—makes an excellent gift. You can also use for mixed drinks. One note on this: upgrade on the booze if you’re going to make vanilla infused cocktails…
2 thoughts on “Vanilla”
I have noticed you don’t monetize your page, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve
got hi quality content. If you want to know how to make extra $$$, search for:
Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative
I see you don’t monetize your page, don’t waste your
traffic, you can earn additional cash every month.
You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website (they approve all websites),
for more info simply search in gooogle: boorfe’s tips monetize your website