Big Flavor Baked Salmon
For all of us who say we really can’t cook fish right, this one’s for you. A piece of salmon, a simple marinade from your pantry staples, a hot oven, a fairly messy pan—there’s big flavor baked salmon in about 30 minutes.
• 1-2 pieces of salmon (fold thin ends under to level thickness)
• Marinade to taste: soy sauce, brown sugar, powdered ginger, lemon juice, sherry and a drop or two of vinegar—reserve a bit of marinade for dipping
• Coat salmon with remaining sauce in heavy baking dish—refrigerate as long as overnight
• Bake 15-20 minutes in pre-heated 400’ oven—basting at 10 minutes
• Baste once again before serving
The Kitchen Hive